Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance
First of all, we would like to wish everyone good health at this particularly challenging time.
Update – 24th March 2020
Following the advice from the government last night we have now taken the necessary next step of working from home. Our office will now be closed until we are advised that we can re-open. We are still very much business as normal, or as normal as it can be and we are still reachable on the same number – 01425 489333.
We are continuing to market your homes, move sales forward and do everything possible to help you where we can.
We’re a local business and we are proud to serve you.
If there’s one thing this whole crazy and surreal Coronavirus outbreak has highlighted it is at times like these we have to pull together and help each other.
Update – 18th March 2020
As a local business, we have 2 priorities:
- To ensure the safety of our clients and team.
- To do all we can to ensure our clients’ moves aren’t affected more than necessary (without conflicting point 1 above, of course)
In respect of the above, I wanted to make you aware of our procedures during this time.
We are monitoring the government’s advice very closely and we’re taking the view of not to panic but to be prepared.
You can follow the Governments official Guidance HERE
None of our team members have returned from overseas in the past 4 weeks and should they develop any symptoms, they will be on sick leave immediately.
The Office Team
- Our office team are equipped with the latest technology to ensure they can work from home at any point.
- We will continue to offer in-person viewings until such time as the Government advise a national lock-down.
- Upon booking, we are checking whether the person has returned from overseas in the past 4 weeks and/or showing symptoms of cold & flu. If either of these are the case, we are offering a Live Video Viewing via WhatsApp or Facetime.
- We have suspended shaking hands.
- We are advising property owners to not be present during viewings.
In-Home Valuations/Advice Meetings
- For people requiring property advice but are either self isolating or are just reducing unnecessary meetings, we are offering advice meetings using Google Meet video conferencing.
Properties Currently For Sale & New Properties Launching to the Market
- It’s our opinion that if you are/were planning on launching your property to the market, you still should. Many people will be home and have more time to search potentially suitable properties online. Visibility is still important. It may just be that in-person viewings will need to be paused for a while should the country go into national lock-down or the home-owner is self isolating in the property.
We are monitoring on a daily basis the latest medical advice so that, when we meet customers, we are managing their own and our customers well-being in line with government protocols.
Our systems and operations can be run from home in the event the government implements a national work from home restriction.
If anyone needs any help whatsoever, whether that be just some advice or maybe things delivered if you’re self isolating, get in touch and we will do our very best to help.
All the best
The Fells New Forest Property Team