99 Woolsbridge Road
The owners had inherited the property from their parents and had rented the property out for many years and felt now may be the right time the sell and help their children out with getting onto the property ladder themselves. They called us to provide a market appraisal as they were considering selling. We carried out extensive research and provided the owners with our suggestions with regards to the correct marketing strategy and price. They instructed ourselves after a couple of weeks considering their options and decided that now was indeed the correct time for them to sell.
- We implemented our marketing strategy at the marketing price we suggested based upon extensive research.
- We professionally photographed the property and provided a property film to accompany the listing online.
- We erected a For Sale sign outside of the property to help with local exposure to potential buyers, the board acting as a 24/7 salesmen outside of the home.
- We contacted our extensive database to alert them to the property and matched the correct buyers with the home.
- The property film was posted to Facebook and was watched over 2,500 times.
- All viewings were accompanied by an experienced member of staff making sure questions were answered and that the potential buyers were dealt with correctly for our client.
Days to secure a buyer
Negotiated Increased Offer Amount
Weeks to Exchange
After carrying out 11 viewings within 6 days of commencing the marketing, we had two buyers offering on the property. We successfully negotiated our client an extra £30,000 from the first offer made and the sale was agreed to a very happy buyer who was in rented and able to proceed immediately. Once the sale was agreed, our experienced team managed the sale on behalf of our clients and an exchange of contracts was achieved in 4 weeks. Our clients were delighted with the result and can now move onto the next chapter of their lives and help their children with getting onto the property ladder.
We found the service offered by Fells excellent. They took lovely photos to present the property at its best, and produced a very good quality sales pack. Both Dan and Todd were very polite and helpful, which we really appreciated, especially as we lived quite a distance from the property. We would definitely recommend to others.